Membership is open to all individuals and organisations working to support those affected by PKD.
The number of members is unlimited.
PKD International Patient Groups
- Australia - PKD Australia
Contact person: Helen Coolican
- Belgium – AIRG Belgique
Contact person: Manuella Schenkel
- Canada - PKD Foundation of Canada
Contact person: Jeff Robertson
- Finland – The Finnish Kidney and Liver Association
Contact person: Petri Inomaa
- France – Association Polykystose France (A.P.K.F.)
Contact person: Corinne Lagrafeuil
- Germany - PKD Familiäre Zystennieren e.V.
Contact person: Uwe Korst
- HK SAR, China – Hong Kong PKD Support Group
Contact person: Dr CP Ho
- Iran – Royan Institute
Contact person: Dr Soroosh Shekarchian
- Italy - AIRP – Associatione Italiana Rene Polycystico
Contact person: Luisa Sternfeld Pavla/Flavia Galletti
- Japan – PKD Foundation
- Netherlands - NVN – Nierpatienten Vereniging Nederland (Dutch Kidney patient Association)
Contact person: Marjolein Bos
- South Korea - PKD South Korea
- Spain – AIRG
Contact person: Maria Carmen Caballero
- Sweden - Njurförbundet (Swedish Kidney Foundation)
Contact person: Håkan Hedman
- Switzerland – PKD Switzerland
Contact person: Daniel Muntwyler
- United Kingdom – PKD Charity
Contact person: Tess Harris
- United States – PKD Foundation
Contact person: Nicole Harr
The assembly of Members includes:
Full members must be legally constituted as non-profit patient groups or established as subsidiaries of legally constituted non-profit organisations established to provide patient support. Only full members have voting rights.
Honorary members are individuals or legal entities who have been granted membership in recognition of their special achievements within the field of PKD. Honorary
Associate members are individuals or legal entities who promote and support PKD International, because of their expertise, knowledge or resources. Associated members have no voting rights.
The Executive Board will decide on the election of members.