The PKD Foundation has launched Requests for Applications for Fellowships and Research Grants. Those selected will be funded beginning July 2020.
This year, the Foundation is particularly interested in research proposals in the following areas:
- Autosomal Recessive PKD (ARPKD)
- PKD in children
- Biomarker discovery and validation, including the utilization of existing PKD datasets
- Readout assays for modeling of PKD pathway activity
- Gene therapy – innovative techniques to apply gene therapy to PKD
- Dietary interventions
- PKD-relevant drug/gene delivery
Deadline 6 January, 2020. Application details and instructions here.